Friday, August 13, 2010

Happy Birthday SRIDEVI


My Dear Sridevi Fan Readers,

I have been a Sridevi Fan since I was a kid and have watched all her South Films in the initial stages much before she came to Hindi Films. I hail from Mangalore and am more of a South Indian, besides my dad was a distributor and a theater manager, so the access to watch Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada Films were easy. Later on, we had video cassette Library and then musical shops too.. When I grew, had the entire collections of her magazines, pix, audio, video and had my room wall posted and also painted. I am being known as the Big Fan of Sri in Mangalore.
I went on LIVE to Radio Station FM in Bangalore a few years back on her Birthday and claimed to be the Biggest Fan. It was a three hours show which I hosted and asked questions.. No one could match my answers.
I have written page pull out of her history and her Entire Filmography when I was a journalist in Canara Times, Mangalore.
I have also dressed in a drag and danced to Sridevi's numbers in my college days. I used to be called as Sridevi Malani by name... Hence, today on her Birthday.. I am launching my blog which is HAWAA HAWAAII - SRIDEVI with the website being called Sridevi Malani.. She is Boney's wife, But also she is my Life!

Luv Yu Sri
Yours
Sun

1 comment:

  1. I missed it yesterday but wish sridevi the best on her birthday.......

    ReplyDelete