Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sri-deep Krishna!


Have a look at this pic.. You may take some time to guess.. Well, its Sridevi in the First pic when she was a kid. And the next pic is Mine... This was taken when I was in 5th standard. Dressed up as Krishna.
I was so happy to find this pic of mine, and many other pics of my childhood days that had my fascination for Sridevi, will put it soon on facebook. Found these pics in Mangalore at my home there, when I was there last 10 days. My mom had these collections in her album. I am back to Bangalore now.. will be back with more Sridevi updates/diary from now on.
I joined the two pic together for a comparison.

This was for a fancy dress competition in Std. VI in Milagres High School, Mangalore

Sundeep Malani
Sridevi Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment