Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Sridevi aisi pari hai joh AASMAN SE GIRI hai!


Many of you may not be aware of this film. And what a day for me to write a diary about it. It was a coincidence that in the order of my diary that I make, today on the list was 'Aasman Se Gira' and it is a childrens film, that I present to you on Childrens Day.
Pankaj Parashar who directed Chaalbaaz for Sridevi directs this children fantasy film, that was produced by NFDC and was not released on a commercial basis. It was meant for Childrens Film Festival and it won some awards in the same category. Sridevi plays a Forest Goddess, in a guest appearance who becomes friendly with the main protagonists (the kids). Master Abhishek plays the lead along with other actors Kalpana Iyer, Anupam Kher and Raghuvir Yadav. Anil Kapoor, Sheeba and Amjad Khan play guest roles. Louis Banks composed music for the film.

Sundeep Malani
A Sridevi Fan, since I was a young kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment